1. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- If you are only browsing the Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. The Website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested.
- Once you register with us and use our Platform, we collect your personal information, which includes information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, NRIC or FIN number. Personal information does not include payment information, such as credit card number or billing information. Payment information provided by you via our Service is not processed or stored by Rejig.
- We will not sell your personal information, but we may collect, use and/or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve the Service;
- to verify your identity;
- to send to you emails which are specific to your account and which are necessary for the normal functioning of the Service, including one or more welcome emails which help inform new users about various features of the Service;
- for targeted online marketing;
- to contact you regarding any complaints, feedback, queries or requests;
- handling any issues which have come to our attention;
- to facilitate investigations into any suspicious or illegal activity on the Platform;
- for internal administrative and management purposes;
- where required by any act, statute, law, or regulation, or by the order of a government authority or a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction;
- such other purposes consented by you for which your personal information is collected;
- handling any issues which have come to our attention; and
- any other purpose reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- We may disclose your personal information to our partners, agents, or affiliates whom we have engaged to provide the Service, to maintain the Platform or to protect the security or integrity of the Platform and our databases. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such partners, agents or affiliates do not use your personal information for a purpose other than the purposes for which the personal information were originally given.
3. Changing or Deleting your information
You may review and change your personal information in your account settings. We will not be responsible for any modification of your personal information specified in your account.
4. Security of your Personal Information
- The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using the Service.
- Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Platform is free of viruses or other unauthorised software.
- You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using the Service on the Platform.
5. Security of your Payment Information
- In the course of using the Service, you may be required to make payments via our Platform, and/or for the purposes of the Service. In processing your payments, we may collaborate with secure third party payments processors, in which event, the credit card information and account data provided by you will be processed by such third party payments processor, and will be transferred directly to the intended payee.
- Rejig endeavours to collaborate only with certified, trusted third parties in dealing with your payment information. However, please do note that 100% safety of your data cannot be guaranteed. For the avoidance of doubt, your payment information will not be stored by Rejig.
6. Cookies and Related Technologies
- A pixel tag, also known as a web beacon, is an invisible tag placed on certain pages of our web site but not on your computer. Pixel tags are usually used in conjunction with cookies and are used to monitor the behaviour of users visiting the web site.
- You may set up your web browser to block cookies which will in turn disable the pixel tags from monitoring your web site visit. You may also remove cookies stored from your computer or mobile device. However, if you do block cookies and pixel tags, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of our web sites.
- We employ reasonable industry-standard security measures to protect the personal data we receive from you. While we strive to create a secure and reliable website and IT system, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted over the Internet cannot be 100% guaranteed. We cannot be responsible or liable for illegal interception or theft of any personal data.
7. Third Party Websites
8. Data Subject Rights
- If there is a data breach resulting in a risk to your rights and freedom as an individual, you will be notified of the data breach within 72 hours.
- You have the right to request an electronic copy of the personal data that we hold on you and this will be provided within 1 month from the date of request.
9. Applicable Law
11. Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the Platform, you are deemed to have also accepted our Terms.